Thursday 10 December 2015

December Crop Kit - Photo Play Dear Santa

Hello There Scrappers,

Today I wanted to show you my contribution to the December Crop Kit from Shop and Crop Scrapbooking

For $30 plus postage you can receive a kit that contains the instructions of 2 layouts or just create something special yourself.

Here are the two layouts created by myself.

First Layout is Called 'Believe'


Second layout is called 'All I want for Christmas'


The kit contains some gorgeous papers and stickers from the Photo Play Dear Santa collection, dusty attic chipboard and enamel dots.

There is even plenty left over to create another couple of layouts to document those beautiful Christmas moments.

Next month I am creating a couple layouts for the Kaiser Kit #me Collection.

Stay Scrappy,
Amy xox


No comments:

Post a Comment