Tuesday 23 February 2016

Craft Trolley Review

Hey Crafties,

Are you looking for a craft trolley for your creative space? Do you jump on the raskog bandwagon?
How about a Shopandcrop.com's Storage Solutions trolley?

Lets check it out.

 It was pretty easy to set up. I didn't even get through one glass of wine before it was done.

The middle tray can be adjusted higher and lower to taste.
I rose mine so I can continue with all the kits I subscribe too can have a place to belong while in progress.

Lets look at the remainder
 Alpha Storage FINALLY
Or REAL SPACE for my tools and favourites embellishments
Brakes on those wheels for when you want it to stay still.

So if you are looking for a craft trolley. Click this link to preorder yours now!

You will love playing IF you get it into your craft space at all.

Stay Scrappy
Amy xox



No comments:

Post a Comment