Tuesday 21 June 2016

Bo Bunny Take A Hike Collection Showcase Bo Bunny Round 2 DT CALL


Hello Friends And Bo Bunny Fans,

I am very blessed to be chosen to get into ROUND TWO of the Bo Bunny Design Team Application. I was beyond excited about the happy mail to arrive at my door. If you follow my Instagram you will see my posts. This collection I have had my eye on at my local scrapbook store so imagine my delight my 3 year old and I opened the box to find it.

My first layout is here.
Click the link to be taken through to YouTube for a special tutorial

And now for number two;

Taking the name as inspiration I thought I would share with you what you could make to throw in your camping pack or to keep handy. When the 'I'M BORED's start you will be prepared! We are always out and about whether its camping or on the farm and I know how easily those two little words can come from the boys.

Here is Wilderness Activities for Kids



My Little Camera Cover holds 6 3'X5' Cards that has a game for little people to play while out and about camping and hiking. I use these games all them time with my boys. Here are the cards pulled out individually



I hope you like this little idea.
Materials used from the Take a Hike Collection

Patterned Paper- Treking, Knapsack, Getaway, Vellum and the 6x6 Paper Pad 
Noteworthy,
Layered Chipboard
Adhesive Chipboard
Brads
Buttons
Combo Stickers

Bo Bunny-
Pearlescents Gold and Black
White Gesso
Glitter Paste
Acrylic Stamps

Other Matierials-
Twine
Black and White Cardstock
Cutfile from Lori Whitlock


Finally Once you have come home from your Camping Trip and you print out your photos. The great thing about this pack is you can simply grab one of your Activity Cards and you can add it to your MiscMe layouts. Like I have below.

(Materials used the same above plus Bo Bunny Stencil, Crackle Primer and Paste)

There you go then that's it from me today don't forget my first layout on YouTube for more Bo Bunny inspiration.
Stay Scrappy,
Amy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment