Sunday 28 August 2016

Bella Rosa Wreath

Hello Crafty Friends,
I am very excited to share my first ever project for Bo Bunny.
I decided to create a little wall décor piece perfect for a party.

I want to show you what I have created using the new Perfect Petal Dies.

Pick 4 of your favourite papers and cut them down to fit them into your die machine.
 I cant tell you how many flowers I punched but I generally used 2 flower dies for one piece of cardstock. I inked some edges with a Bo Bunny Ink Pad

Use a needle and thread the flowers onto a piece of string. Then you can style it into a circle wreath.

 I glued the dark red flowers and green leaves separately with a quick adhesive.
I grabbed my favourite noteworthy pieces to style behind and in front.
Voila you have a sweet piece for your wall.
Bo Bunny Supplies
-Perfect Petal Die
-Pink Punch Ink Pad
-12" Bella Rosa Paper
-12"Bella Rosa Amore Paper
-12" Bella Rosa Rustic Paper
-Evergreen Dot Paper
-Bella Rosa Noteworthy

Stay Scrappy,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment