Saturday 10 September 2016

Bo Bunny Wonderfully Wicked

Hello Crafty Friends
It's my turn to share a fun Wonderfully Wicked layout. I have used a photo of myself a few years ago. I am a proud musical geek and played Johanna in Sweeny Todd at the local amateur theatre group. I try to make sure that I appear in our family albums because it's so easy not to be there when you are behind the camera. 

Here is 'Until the Curtain Falls'

I found a cutfile to cut with my Silhouette Cameo and cut to files for layering under the photo
I love to cluster the noteworthy, layered chipboard, and sticker sheet
For extra dimension I had a little bit of Bo Bunny black gesso and used a wet white to shade the background
I hope you enjoyed my wickedly lovely layout. Please tag me if you create something of yourself OR using the Wonderfully Wicked Collection.
Bo Bunny Supplies
-12" Wonderfully Wicked Dreadful Paper
-12" Wonderfully Wicked Magic Paper
-12"Wonderfully Wicked Terror Paper
-12" Wonderfully Wicked Combo Stickers
- Wonderfully Wicked Chipboard
- Wonderfully Wicked Noteworthy
- Wonderfully Wicked Layered Chipboard
- Bo Bunny Black Gesso
- Bo Bunny Tuxedo Jewels
Thread and Staples

Stay Scrappy,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment