Monday 13 March 2017

Bo Bunny Aryia Garden Layout

Hello Bo Bunny friends,

Amy here to show you the fun you can have with the Wax Pastes.

For this layout I wanted to add a little dimensional by spreading the bitumen and metallic Antique wax paste across the page. Now you this will resist water so if you want to add watercolor paint perhaps do that first. Or use it as a resist effect.

I then added my photo and cluster my embellishments so that the paste is not covered. By spacing out flowers you can add a feminine feel to the layout

 And below is the full layout called Wonderful.

Stay Scrappy 

Materials Used - Pentart Antique Wax Paste Bitumen
Pentart Antique Wax Paste Metallic
BoBunny Aryia Garden I Want It All 12" paper x2
Bo Bunny Aryia Garden Poetry 12" Paper
Aryia Garden Noteworthy
Aryia Garden Chipboard 
Bo Bunny Double Dot Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment