Tuesday 4 March 2014

Graphic 45 Design Team 2014 Audition


Hello Readers
So since the announcement of Graphic 45’s DT call I’ve had my head down and got the crafty mojo going.

Six entries that represent me and my Graphic45 mojo ... mostly

 

1.       Family



Materials used – Graphic 45, American Thickers, Flourish with a Bling designs, Kaszazz metal flowers (time).

I love the stitching this is my own drawing and then stitching the outline.
 


2.He is Ready

 

Materials used, A piece of cake kit, flairs and wood banners, Bo Bunny, Thicker, Amy Tangerine.

     This is a repost of this layout. I’m happy with the journaling Q&A of my five year old, I want to know I will remember him in this moment for years to come.


3.The Hooker In Me


Materials used-Graphic 45 Steampunk, Flourish with a bling,, Kaszaz clogs, wood veneer, Kaiser Craft Paper flowers


4. Home Finally


Materials used – Graphic 45,  Thickers, Flourish with a Bling, Kaszazz embellishments, Kaiser Craft and Prima flowers


5.Thank you card




 

 

 
Materials- Graphic 45, Thickers, rub ons,

The original frame of this card said the words ‘Joie de Vivre’ but that didn’t work for my card. I cut another rectangle out the same side, and fussy cut the matching flowers. That way I can use the rub on and love the effect.

6.The Freestanding Steampuntian Mask


 

Materials used-Graphic 45 Steampunk paper, Mask spotlight, paint, crackle paint, pearlised  pen, kaszazz metal clogs, fabscraps chipboard, feathers, photo clamp stand, spotlight bear stand, black feathers

 
Think paper mèche/fussy cut. The photo and embellishment is held up by a model bear stand bent to hold a photo but you could use a photo clamp on a stand.
 
if you look closely you will see the detail crackle paint, my good camera decided not to Work tonight.
 
 
 
 

Wish me luck peeps

Amy xox
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment