Tuesday 5 January 2016

Elf onThe Shelf Layout

Hello There

Elf on the Shelf is one of my favourite traditions. I am one of those Christmas Enthusiasts much to my Grinch fiancĂ©'s dismay. Not only do we get children into a state of paranoid good behaviour at a time when there is SO much to attend, make, buy and  complete. But parents can have a daily contribution to the magic that is Christmas.

I love it and I bought one of Flutterby Designs Elf Essentials Pack to help me through the month.
Then decided this needed to be including in my Christmas album.
So here is what I did.

 

Materials Used - Flutterby Designs Elf Essentials Pack, Photoplay Dear Santa, Charms Creations Star, Thickers, and some Christmas from my stash.

Anita from Flutterby Designs sent this blank Elf book for Christmas and I've filled it up with Elf Photos for my boys to enjoy for years to come. (and perhaps make sure I don't double next year)
In the Elf Essentials Pack is a Selfie Frame. Its fits perfectly in a PL 2x3 pocket and now has become a little sequin shaker

That big beautiful star you can get from Charms Creations. She has the Sweetest Christmas Embellishments handmade.
If you are looking for those glitter Thickers there are still some available online at Shop and Crop HQ my place of 'work'. Keep me in a job buy from her!

So that's it close up and personal with my Elf Layout.

Stay Scrappy
Amy xox


No comments:

Post a Comment