Thursday 14 April 2016

Scrapmatt Layouts by Amy

Hi There Scrapmatts Fans,

Amy with you today to share some crafty love using SCRAPMATTS designs.


For my designs today I used the CB1201 Men's Accessories Chipboard

Here is He's All Boy


 Because I just loved the colour this chipboard comes in I kept it raw in my layout.
I usually love to emboss, paint and generally alter my chipboard but this was too perfect
 I am a bit of a layer lady and usually use 3d adhesive to give a bit of dimension



This chipboard has so many pieces I just have to keep going and use up some extras.
Here is my Star Tag. I like to make little tags to store for cards and gifts


Once again I did keep these raw as I was using the same Echo Park collection.


So that's it my first blog post done and dusted. I am so glad to be able to share with you my crafty creations. Feel free to link Scrapmatts in when you create yours. We would love to see what you make

Stay Scrappy,
Amy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment